Company, LLP Formation & Statutory Registration
Company, LLP Formation and Statutory Registration along with all ROC related works
We undertake all spheres of work relating to company formation, partnership firms, LLP’s and ROC works.
Formation of Company
Application for name availability is to be filed in Form 1A. It contains the following details:
- Promoter details
- Director details
- Main objects of the proposed company
- Six desired names of the company in the order of their preference
- Significance of the coined words in the name
Contents of Form 1:
- Shareholders’ details
- Details regarding Capital of the company (Authorized, Issued, Subscribed)
Contents of Form 18:
Contents of Form 32:
- Particulars of Directors like Executive directors, Non-executive directors, Managing director, etc.
All the above applications and their respective fees should be filed / paid online.
A digital signature needs to be obtained, in case not yet done so for digitally signing the online forms
Formation of LLP
- All designated partners of the proposed LLP shall obtain “Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN)” by filing an application individually online in Form -7.
- Online filed Form 7 should be attested / certified for submission physically along with documentary evidences for proof of identify and proof of residence with the Registrar LLP.
- Form 7 delivery address: Office of Registrar, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, 3rd Floor, “Paryavaran Bhawan”, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
- Form 3 & Form 4 may be filed along with Form 2 or within 30 days of the date of incorporation or within 30 days of such subsequent changes.
- All the above applications and their respective fees should be filed / paid online.
We guide and help you in obtaining the Statutory Registrations applicable to your business.
- Form 100
- 1 photo each of Director
- Bank Account opening proof for the company
- 3 months Bank Statement of Each Director
- Registered Rental Deed
- PAN Card of the company and each Director
- Certificate of Incorporation
- AOA & MOA or Partnership Deed
- Proof of Residence of Directors (Voter ID, Ration card, Pass port, telephone Bill)
- Form A
- Attestation from an existing Registered Dealer
- Rental Deed
- Property Tax paid receipt (up to date)
- Location plans – Blue print 3 copies
- NOC from Two Immediate Neighbours
- Copy of Sanction Plan obtained from GHMC/MCH
- Two Pass port size photos of Directors
- Form I & Form II duly filled in
- Bio Data form
- Copy of MoA & AoA
- Copy of Company Registration certificate with ROC
- Copy of PAN card
- Copy of Municipal Tax / Property Tax paid
- One Passport size photo of Directors
- Profession Tax of 2,500/- for Company and 2,500/- per Director / Partner
AP Shop & Establishments Act
- Registration Application form in Form 1 duly filled in
- Rental or Lease Deed of working place
- Number of Employees (list of employees) each year
- Date of commencement
- Company registration Certificate (Certificate of incorporation) along with MOA/AOA
- Telugu Name Board of the Company in color photo
- Employer’s (Signing persons) Name, PAN copy, Photo and Residential address proof
- D.D.O Code in challan 25001503001
- A fee of 2,500/- towards yearly renewal fees
- A fee of 7/- per employee (DD in the name of “Welfare Commissioner, APLWB, Hyderabad” from any nationalized banks)